Digital Communications Coordinator - 2023Apply Job ID 1be84ab7-697e-4bbc-971c-646b467a6021
$18.00 / hour
Candidates must be a minimum age of 18 years.
Joining our Canada’s Wonderland team means you’ll commit to providing exceptional service.
- Assist in developing an engaging content strategy for the park’s digital marketing channels, including the website, mobile app and social media channels Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok and Twitter.
- Assist with photo and video content creation in the park using various multimedia equipment from GoPros to DSLR cameras
- Assist with park initiatives including events and media remote activations
- Write content for the Canada’s Wonderland blog, its website and the internal associate newsletter
- Assist in design work, for the newsletter and department posters etc.
- Work to support the park’s Public Relations initiatives including charitable events and donation ticket program
- Help maintain media, social and influencer monitoring
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing and Brand Management teams
- Other duties as required
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE Admission to Canada’s Wonderland and other Cedar Fair parks!
- Earn promotional tickets for friends & family!
- 20% discount on Merchandise and at select Food locations; employee cafeteria with discounted food.
- FREE and/or discounted admission to many Ontario attractions.
- Work with a diverse team in a fun environment.
- Employee events with RIDES, GAMES, and FREE FOOD!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team at Canada’s Wonderland. We are the ultimate destination for award-winning attractions, food, live shows, and events! We want YOU to join us in making people happy! As a member of our team, you’ll…
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge, and experience that will benefit in your future.
- Outgoing, quick thinking and detail oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Enjoys working both as a team member and individually
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Photography and videography skills are an asset, along with experience using GoPro and DSLR cameras. Portfolio of recent work is an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with graphic design and the use of Canva, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience with social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok and Twitter)
- Guest service oriented (enjoys working with co-workers, guests, partners, and media)
- Proven ability to problem solve and work with strict deadlines
- Task oriented and driven to achieve objectives, results and company goals
- Enjoys and excels in a fast-paced work environment
- This position requires flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays for the duration of the operating season